I would like to thank one of my favorite blogger justanervousgirl for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I am flattered and I’m grateful for the opportunity so please go to her blog and follow her!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated. 11 Facts About Me
- Love Photography & Writing
- Proud to be a Belizean Gyal!
- Mom to three children and two cats.
- Hate gossips. I just try to run from gossip & negativity.
- Favorite color – brown.
- Suck at sports but love yoga.
- I shut people out when I actually need them the most.
- Favorite TV Show – Game Of Thrones.
- Favorite Book – Beautiful Ruins By Jess Walter
- Favorite Person – My Mom My Nominees
Vietnam Travel & Trade Portal – A blog who has been kind enough to reblog me time and time again and blogs about the latest news with articles and videos on tourism, business travel, trade, pets, parenting, fashion, beauty, food, relationships and more. Thank you!
Travelling Trish – A blog about travelling, beautiful photography and awesome adventure to so many places.
Son of a Beach – Awesome family travel, photography, outdoors and music blog.
When Women Inspire by Christy B, a canadian writer, blogger and author. An awesome place to find inspiration.
Away in Autumn – A beautiful blog about Debra’s journey and her photography.
The Jaguar by Joss Gross. Initially a blog about big cats and nature but has turned into so much more. Josh now participate in an archaeology field school in my homeland Belize giving hope for a better future.
Maddy’s Digital Diary – Fellow Photographer. I’m a sucker for the quiet tranquility captured in photography, whether it’s a place, person, animal, or inanimate object. This blog contains an assortment of these things.
Mommy The Banker – One of my first followers, always inspiring me.
Just A Nervous Girl’s Question
Name one fictional character who you would love to work for and why.
Little Bear because he lives in a beautiful place and everyone is nice and kind there.
Pick one vegetable and one fruit to eat for the rest of your life.
Strawberries – They are red and sweet but not too sweet.
If you make a cure for any illness in the world, what would it be?
Alzheimers – Would be awful to forget the people I love.
What’s the first part of a person’s face you look at when you see someone for the first time?
The eyes. People will squint at you if they don’t like you.
Which animal would you love to live as for a day?
Cat – I would love to know what my cats are thinking about me.
What’s a hated pet peeve you wish everyone in the world (yes, everyone) could stop doing permanently?
Stop smoking electronic cigarettes – Smoking is smoking!
Had you were born as the opposite gender, what do you think your name would have been?
Leon – Yuck!
Pick between retiring and travel around the world without worrying about expenses, or spending the rest of your life working your dream job and doing what you love.
Definitely travelling around the world without worrying about expenses! Yass!
Would you rather have a full year of sun or a full year of darkness 24/7 every day?
Sun of course. Need good light for my photography.
If you could go back in time to witness (but not change) one historical event, what would it be?
1826-I would ask Joseph Nicéphore Niépce the story behind the first photograph ever taken. How was it created? What does the image capture?
Imagine you have the ability to make a rainbow entirely one color. Which color would you choose?
I would keep it the same. One color would be pretty boring to look at everyday.
- What motivates you?
- How did you find the idea of starting a blog?
- What is one thing about yourself that you are really proud of?
- If you could take 30 minutes off from your day and do just one thing, what would it be?
- What is the best book you’ve ever read?
- What movie can you watch again and again without growing tired of it?
- Describe the last photo you took.
- What other hobbies/interests do you have?
- Do you prefer summer or winter more?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Coffee or tea? To my nominees, please know that you don’t have to do a reply post if you don’t want to. I nominated you guys because I truly like visiting and reading your blogs and just wanted to share your blog links.